So what is a Cement Foaming Agent?
Concrete/cement foaming agent indicates an admixture that may decrease the surface area stress of liquid and generate a considerable quantity of uniform and secure foam, that is utilized to produce foam concrete.
The foaming agent is actually a substance that may make its aqueous solution create a massive amount of foam when mechanical force is introduced directly into the air. This type of material is actually a surfactant or surface-active material. The essence of a Concrete additive is its surface-active effect. Without surface activity, foaming cannot occur, and it also cannot turn into a foaming agent. Surface activity will be the core of foaming.
The function of cement foaming agent
The primary function of a cement foaming agent would be to promote the foaming of cement paste to form lightweight concrete. Cement foaming agents can produce bubbles through chemical reactions, resulting in the cement slurry to have a huge number of pores during the construction process, thereby lowering the density of concrete and which makes it lightweight, with thermal insulation, heat insulation, sound absorption, and other excellent properties.
Cement foaming agents could also increase the mechanical properties of concrete, enhance its compressive strength and tensile strength, and improve its durability and frost resistance. Furthermore, cement foaming agents could also increase the fluidity and plasticity of concrete, making it easier to build and shape.
12 features and features of foaming agent
- It offers compressive strength and anti-aging properties: Although traditional chemical insulation materials can achieve thermal insulation effects, their compressive strength and anti-aging properties have not been able to meet the requirements. Lightweight foamed cement can totally solve this challenge. , a replacement for traditional insulation materials
- It really is lightweight: its density can reach 200-1600kg/m3, which effectively decreases the load of the building.
- Good high-temperature resistance: The applicable temperature of foamed cement can reach above 250-300C, while the benzene board will soften and undergo chemical reactions above 75C.
- Improve the stability and life of the insulation layer: The foamed cement thermal layer includes a high level of stability and anti-aging properties, effectively ensuring that the indoor floor is flat and never cracked. Its lifespan is 5.10 times that of the benzene board. It is made from perlite particles. A lot more than five times
- Great thermal insulation: The thermal conductivity is .08w/mk, that is 20-30 times that of ordinary cement.
- It offers good compressive strength: if the density is 350kg/m3, the compressive strength is 6kg/cm2 in 7 days and 9kg/cm2 in 28 days.
- Good moisture resistance: You will see no condensation around the warm water pipes during heating, and you will have no splitting in between the layers.
- Good bonding: The material utilized in foamed cement is cement, which includes an outstanding bond using the upper and lower layers and definately will not cause hollowing or collapse of the ground.
- Fast construction speed: each shift can construct 3000-4000 square meters, saving the construction period
- Good integrity: One-time pouring has no gaps and interruptions and may be combined entirely using the cast-in-place floor slab and mortar layer to create a whole.
- It offers an anti-permeability effect: As a result of porous and integral nature of foamed cement, the anti-permeability is much more than six times stronger compared to ordinary floor slabs.
- Fireproof: Foamed cement is surely an inorganic material (cement) that fails to burn and therefore has good fire resistance. When applied to buildings, it can increase the fireproof performance of the building.
What are the types of cement foaming agents?
Plant-based cement foaming agent
It utilizes imported high-grade natural plant polymer products as basic materials and is generated via a selection of complicated chain reactions. The product is actually a pure and clear oily liquid with a light yellow color. It is not sensitive to difficult water, non-toxic, odor-free, and sediment-free. The PH worth is near neutral, non-corrosive to cement and steel, and fails to contaminate the setting. The frothing representative is storage-resistant, difficult to degrade, has exceptional frothing performance, rich foam, and modest foam stability. Utilizing this frothing agent to create foamed cement provides the highlights of reduced usage, affordability, stability, and high quality. Each barrel of frothing agent (200kg) can generate 500 m2 of foamed cement, so it is commonly employed in floor home heating jobs. In roofing insulation projects, building prices may be considerably minimized.
Animal-based cement foaming agent
It uses selected animal (cow, sheep) keratin as the primary raw material and is made through several hydrolysis reactions, heating and dissolving, dilution, filtration, and high-temperature shrinkage. It really is produced using imported advanced equipment and the latest manufacturing technology. Strict quality management is implemented during the production process. The product is actually a deep brown viscous liquid with low impurity content, light irritating odor, uniform quality, sound quality consistency, outstanding foaming, and ideal foam stability; it really is a new generation of animal-based cement foaming agents. As a result of high surface strength of the foam created by this foaming agent, the foam is extremely stable. The bubbles of the foamed cement made with it are in a closed state independent of every other, and there is not any connection between the bubbles. The permeability resistance of the foamed cement products is very high. At the same density, in contrast to foamed cement made with plant-based foaming agents, it provides better sealing and also heat preservation properties and better strength.
The uses of cement foaming agent
- Construction industry
Cement foaming agents are commonly used inside the construction industry and they are mainly utilized to produce lightweight concrete, thermal insulation materials, thermal insulation materials, sound-absorbing materials, etc. Lightweight wet-condensation materials have the main advantages of lightweight thermal insulation, sound absorption, etc. They may be commonly used in building walls, floors, roofs, partitions, and other components. Thermal insulation materials can be used as building insulation, heat insulation, fire protection, etc. Sound-absorbing materials can be used as building sound insulation and noise reduction.
- Road industry
Cement foaming agents are also utilized in the broad industry and they are mainly utilized to produce lightweight pavement materials, sound insulation materials, waterproof materials, etc. Lightweight pavement materials have the main advantages of light, wear resistance, and anti-aging and may reduce road noise and vibration. Sound insulation materials can be used as road sound insulation, noise reduction, etc. Waterproof materials can be used as road waterproofing and anti-seepage.
- Bridge industry
Cement foaming agents are also utilized in the bridge industry, mainly utilized to produce lightweight bridge decks, sound insulation materials, waterproof materials, etc. Lightweight bridge deck has the main advantages of being lightweight, high strength, and good durability, which could detect the weight of the bridge and extend the service life of the bridge. Sound insulation and waterproof materials can be used as bridge sound insulation, waterproofing, etc.
Good Quality Foaming Agent Supplier
Trunnano Info Technology Co., Ltd is actually a supplier of concrete additives, which are concrete foaming agent and relative products with well over 12 years experience with nano-building energy conservation and nanotechnology development. It accepts payment via Bank Card, T/T, West Union and Paypal. Trunnano will ship the goods to customers overseas through FedEx, DHL, by air, or by sea. Should you be looking for high quality concrete Additives, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry. ([email protected])